Great Lakes Futsal Summer Futsal
League Play Begins This June At Both Locations
- Only $425/team for a 7 game season, $450/team after May 20.
- Games scheduled by request, choose your play dates from the list below.
- Weekends beginning Sat, June 13 & Sun, June 14
- All games completed by Sun, July 30th.
- Schedule double-headers or single games.
- Games will be played at both Ohio-Nets, (Parma) & Akron Sports Center.
- Referee fee’s are $11 per team, per game.
- Less than $9/game per player (based on 8) including referee fees!
Weekend 1 - Saturday, June 13th & Sunday, June 14th
Weekend 2 - Saturday, June 20th & Sunday, June 21st
Weekend 3 - Saturday, June 27th & Sunday, June 28th
NO GAMES JULY 4th WEEKEND
Weekend 4 - Saturday, July 11th & Sunday, July 12th
Weekend 5 - Saturday, July 18th & Sunday, July 19th
Weekend 6 - Saturday, July 25th & Sunday, July 26th
Individuals wishing to play may join a team for $125.
Cost includes referee & coaching fees, league registration & team t-shirt.
* All players must register online with US Youth Futsal, (1-time annual fee of $8.50)
Call us now for more information:
Chris Dore: 440-320-2390, email@example.com
Otto Orf: 330-329-5883, firstname.lastname@example.org
Amy Grant: 330-970-9662, email@example.com
SPRING - SUMMER FUTSAL & THE GREAT LAKES FUTSAL ACADEMY
If you have interest in third session or summer futsal play please email us now with your team gender, ages and what days of the week are best for you.
LINK TO SUMMER SESSION SCHEDULES: CLICK HERE
(insert schedule here when prepared June 7th)
GENERAL GREAT LAKES FUTSAL LEAGUE INFORMATION
- 3 divisions. BASICO (beginners), SEGUNDO (intermediate)& PREMIERO (advanced).
- Top division teams may compete between all 3 locations to play best competition.
- Games begin the weekends of November 1st and 8th.
- Scheduling requests accepted if received a minimum of 2 weeks prior to season.
- Enter ALL conflict and scheduling requests during online registration process.
- Double headers available for out of town and local teams upon request.
- Great Lakes House Rules Link.
- For registration assistance contact 440-320-2390 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For scheduling issues contact Amy at 330-970-9662 or email@example.com.
- Top teams in qualified divisions may compete between 3 sites with other top teams in their age!
- Player clinics, coaching clinics, futsal demonstrations and futsal equipment available.
- Check out our players in futsal training and tournament videos by clicking here.
- For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 216-282-4625.