CONTACT US NOW ABOUT SPRING AND SUMMER FUTSAL PROGRAMS
Great Lakes Futsal Leagues
Session 1 league play begins November.
Session 2 league play begins January.
- Only $565/team for a 8 game season, u9 and older.
- 6,7,8 Beginner division teams only $400.
- Games scheduled on Saturdays and Sundays. (Fridays at some locations as needed)
- Schedule requests including double-headers and conflict dates accepted.
- Locations include Ohio-Nets (Parma), Goodyear Hall (Akron), Lost Nation Sports Park East (Willoughby), Lost Nation Sports Park West (Amherst)
- Referee fee’s are $11 per game (u12 and younger), $12 per game (u13 and older).
- All players must register online with US Youth Futsal, (1-time annual fee of $8.50)
- Session 1 registration deadline October 15.
- Session 2 registration deadline December 15.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR TEAMS NOW
Call us now for more information:
Chris Dore: 440-320-2390, firstname.lastname@example.org
Otto Orf: 330-329-5883, email@example.com
Amy Grant: 330-970-9662, firstname.lastname@example.org
Individuals wishing to play may join a team for $140.
Cost includes referee & coaching fees, league registration & team t-shirt.
* All players must register online with US Youth Futsal, (1-time annual fee of $8.50)
Contact Amy Grant for more information: 330-970-9662, email@example.com
THE HEART & SOLE FUTSAL ACADEMY
If you have interest in advanced futsal training, preparation for the Regional & National championships and trying out for the USYF Youth National Team please send name, gender, age, shoe & uniform size to Amy Grant at:
GENERAL GREAT LAKES FUTSAL LEAGUE INFORMATION