Great Lakes Futsal Leagues
League play begins this November at 4 locations.
- Only $565/team for a 8 game season, $595/team after October 15.
- Games scheduled on Saturdays and Sundays. (Fridays at some locations when available)
- Weekends beginning Saturday, November 7th
- Schedule requests including double-headers and conflict dates accepted through October 20th.
- Locations include Ohio-Nets (Parma), Goodyear Hall (Akron), Lost Nation Sports Park East (Willoughby), Lost Nation Sports Park West (Amherst)
- Referee fee’s are $11 per game (u12 and younger), $12 per game (u13 and older).
- All players must register online with US Youth Futsal, (1-time annual fee of $8.50)
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR TEAMS NOW
Weekend 1 - Saturday, November 7th & Sunday, November 8th
Weekend 2 - Saturday, November 14th & Sunday, November 15th
Weekend 3 - Saturday, November 21st & Sunday, November 22nd
Weekend 4 - Saturday, November 28th & Sunday, November 29th
Weekend 5 - Saturday, December 5th & Sunday, December 6th
Weekend 6 - Saturday, December 12th & Sunday, December 13th
Weekend 7 - Saturday, December 19th & Sunday, December 20th
Weekend 8 - Saturday, December 26th & Sunday, December 27th
Weekend 9 - Saturday, January 2nd & Sunday, January 3rd
Call us now for more information:
Chris Dore: 440-320-2390, firstname.lastname@example.org
Otto Orf: 330-329-5883, email@example.com
Amy Grant: 330-970-9662, firstname.lastname@example.org
Individuals wishing to play may join a team for $140.
Cost includes referee & coaching fees, league registration & team t-shirt.
* All players must register online with US Youth Futsal, (1-time annual fee of $8.50)
Contact Amy Grant for more information: 330-970-9662, email@example.com
THE HEART & SOLE FUTSAL ACADEMY
If you have interest in advanced futsal training, preparation for the Regional & National championships and trying out for the USYF Youth National Team please send name, gender, age, shoe & uniform size to Amy Grant at:
GENERAL GREAT LAKES FUTSAL LEAGUE INFORMATION