FUTSALNH is the only futsal league in New Hampshire sanctioned by US Soccer. We are also the largest futsal league in New Hampshire and the only league to employ US Soccer certified futsal referees for all of our games, making them safer and more enjoyable.
2012-13 FUTSALNH General Information
Registration Deadline for the 2012-13 Winter League is Nov. 1 for all teams. Registration must be done online. Click here for team
registration. For early registration (by Oct. 9), FutsalNH will provide a discount of $30 off of the team fee.
2012-13 League highlights:
- U7 through U18, with skill-appropriate competition
- Games played near you in Dover, Manchester, Nashua, Derry, Bedford, and Hudson.
- All matches officiated by professional, futsal-licensed referees (the only futsal league in New Hampshire with USSF certified futsal referees)
- Two 9-game sessions, including an intense playoffs, with team prizes for champions
- Hands-on management with flexible scheduling
- Free futsal clinic for coaches, parents, and players.
- Player of the month recognition
- Professional, full-time program director
- Discounts available
**All teams who register by Oct. 9 will receive an early registration discount.
Boys & Girls U7 - U18. FUTSAL
NH reserves the right to drop or combine divisions or age groups.
Session 1 - Games begin November 3, 2012 with playoffs on January 5, 2013. Teams will be scheduled to play 8 games plus one week of playoffs.
Session 2 - Games begin January 12, 2012 with playoffs on March 9, 2013. Teams will be scheduled to play 8 games plus one week of playoffs.
Fees register the team for league play. The fees do not include referees’ fees. Each team pays $12 per game to the referee except for playoffs.
U7 through U14 - $630
High School (U15-U18) - $630
Adult - $760
US Youth Futsal Fees
Each player must register with US Youth Futsal (USYF). This $9.50 fee will cover them for any USYF event (league, training, clinics, Academy) for the period August 1, 2012 through July 31, 2013. This means that if a team plays in both sessions the players only need to pay this fee once. Each player on the team roster will receive an email with instructions on how to register.
For more information, see the links in the sidebar at left. If you have any additional questions or concerns about the league, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
or call 603-801-3154.