Welcome to the Home Page of the LONG ISLAND FUTSAL LEAGUE, Inc.
Futsal: The Way the World Plays
How to Sign In to HTG Sports and Print the Team Roster
LADIES LEAGUE (U20 and older) REGISTRATION
for Individual Players
2015 Long Island Futsal League Format
- Eight game season, games are 50 minutes in length
- Team Cost (Suffolk) : U7-U9 $600, U10-U12 $700, U13-U19 $750
- Team Cost (Nassau): U7-U12 $725, U13 - U19 $775 (all games on Sundays)
- League play starts Jan. 3rd & 4th, 2015
- Probable Play dates for Suffolk: U7-U12, U14-U19 on Sun.(possible Sat. eve)
U13 - on Saturdays
- Schedule Requests - only considered using online registration
- Rescheduled games may be on opposite weekend day of regular scheduled match
- i.e. if your team plays on Sundays, rescheduled game may be on a Sat.
- Futsal is 5 v5 (including the goalie)
- Roster size: Minimum = 7; Maximum = 18
- "Sister" Team rostering
(can split your outdoor team and roster on two or more futsal teams)
- Club and trainer discounts for multiple (five or greater) teams registered
Suffolk County Venues:
Middle Country SD, Centereach
Our Saviour Lutheran Church, Centereach
Connetquot SD, Bohemia
Nassau County Venue
SUNY Old Westbury College
The Long Island Futsal League is now a member of United States Youth Futsal. USYF is the largest national futsal league in the United States. Long Island Futsal has been running leagues and tournaments on Long Island since 1996.
WE HAVE GROWN INTO THE LARGEST FUTSAL LEAGUE ON LONG ISLAND AND ONE OF THE LARGEST IN THE US, WITH NEARLY 200 TEAMS AND OVER 2100 PLAYERS PARTICIPATING.
Click on HTG Sports below to Manage Your team
HTG Sports Log - In
LONG ISLAND FUTSAL IS SANCTIONED BY US YOUTH FUTSAL AND AFFILIATED WITH US SOCCER
OFFICIAL SUPPLIER OF FUTSAL BALLS/EQUIPMENT FOR THE LONG ISLAND FUTSAL LEAGUE