Tournament Dates: February 15 - 18, 2013
Local teams may play a game on Friday 2/15 evening, beginning at 6pm
All Finals will be played Monday 2/18.
2013 United States Youth Futsal Champions Cup Registration Instructions
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING ON TO THE REGISTRATION AREA. REGISTRATION LINK AT BOTTOM OF PAGE
Attention Managers - Changes to the 2013 US Futsal Nationals
Dates of Play - Teams will play Friday, Saturday and Sunday, with all Championship Finals on Monday February 18th. If you make the finals, do not plan on completing the game until 1pm Monday.
Venues - All games will be played under one roof at the New Century Field House. 6 Courts fields will be used for the games. This is a change in venue from last year. Gardner, KS is 15 miles south of the facility used last year.
Accomodations - The US Futsal Nationals is a "Stay to Play" event. All teams booking hotels must stay at one of our other host hotels, to be announced.
Before you register your team for the 2013 US Futsal Nationals, please note there are two divisions in which a team may compete. In addition the traditional competitive division that the tournament has consisted of in the past, now called Premier Division, a new division has been added to the tournament called the Super Group Division.
When you register you have a choice of which division you want to compete, so read the descriptions carefully to be sure that your team is competing at the appropriate level.
Age groups accepted are U8 – Adult, boys and girls. Teams in this division are:
- Very competitive with skilled - very skilled players
- Teams that play in a futsal league and will use all or most of their current league futsal league roster to play in the Cup.
- They would not be classified as hand picked all-star teams.
- Outdoor teams that are in the top of their leagues, but are not playing against academy or elite level teams
Where appropriate, there will be Premier Level 1 and level II brackets
The teams in this new division would seek the highest competitive level of futsal possible. Age groups accepted are U10 - U18, boys and girls. Teams in this division are:
- All-star team put together with the specific purpose of playing the highest level of futsal possible
- A team that does not play futsal, but consist of elite / highly skilled players
- Teams that consist of players who are on their club’s academy or highest level team
- Outdoor teams that consistently compete for their state titles.
- ODP teams
Teams in the Super Group must be accepted by the Cup Committee. Teams are urged to include information in their registration regarding the make up of their team, outdoor record and futsal history
The committee has the sole authority in making this selection and/or inviting teams at their own discretion.
For both divisions, the USYSA age groups will apply. See chart in Tournament Rules
CHANGE FROM LAST YEAR. THERE IS A MAXIMUM ROSTER SIZE OF 12 NO EXCEPTIONS